Hello, Lovelies! Welcome to this week’s blog post talking about the incredible art heist Tiffany tells us about this week! (Is it really a heist? Heist sounds super exciting. This is more of a… mini heist). Here, you’ll find links to this week’s drink break and an (impressively) extensive list of Tiffany’s sources that she used during the show! Keep it strange and don’t steal kids! (like… don’t steal. Stealing kids is called “kidnapping”. Never mind…)
- Wine and Crime ep. 80 – Art Theft
- How Did a Stolen $100M Willem de Kooning Painting End Up In An Elderly Couple’s New Mexico Bedroom?
- A Stolen $160M Painting Was Found In This Couple’s Home, And No One Knew How It Got There
- A de Kooning, a Theft and an Enduring Mystery
- Dead New Mexico couple could have been greatest art thieves ever after $160m painting found in their bedroom
- Who stole the $100M masterpiece? Clues emerge in year since recovery of Willem de Kooning painting
- A small-town couple left behind a stolen painting worth over $100 million — and a big mystery
- Did This Couple Steal a $160 Million de Kooning?
- New evidence connects couple to de Kooning painting heist
- Was This Mild-Mannered Schoolteacher Couple Behind the Unsolved Heist of a $160 Million de Kooning Painting?
- Amazon Link to Jerry’s Books
- Woman-Ochre – Wiki